Creamy-yellow flowers, incised leaves trailing habit. Pungent scent.
Introduced in 1790 to Kew by Masson.
Plants are supplied in a 6cm biodegradable pot. There is no need to remove this pot as roots will grow thorough it and the pot, which is made of fibre, will degrade harmlessly into the compost.
This plant has a dormancy period, where by they drop their leaves. Minimum water is required to prevent dehydration.